From Bible times up to now, God is using men and women to reveal his power and glory. In Romans 8:19 the bible says “the world is waiting with eager expectation for the son’s of God to be manifested.” Similarly in Romans 1:19 it adds on that, “Whatever, is known of God is made manifest in them, for God has shown it unto them.”
Beloved, God uses men to manifest His Love and Kindness.
It is written in 2Kings 5:8, so it was, when Elisha the man of God heard that the King of Israel had torn his clothes, that he sent to the King, saying, “why have you torn your clothes? Please let him come to me, and he shall know that there is a prophet in Israel”.
The problem today with many people is that they do not recognize the anointing upon God’s servants. We have many doubting believers than believing believers in the church.
We do not see good success, simply because we do not believe God’s servants. The bible clearly declares in 2Chronicles 20:20; “Believe in the Lord your God, and you shall be established, believe His prophets, and you shall prosper.”
Friends prosperity also comes by believing God’s prophets (servants). Believe in the prophetic word’s that flows out of them. Recognize the anointing of God upon their lives and prosperity shall accompany you in the name of Jesus Christ. Do not disrespect or familiar what God has put upon their lives.
- Lord, send me, divine counselors who can help me with my business.
- Father, connect me to the right people in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, help me to yield to the Holy Spirit whenever I encounter circumstances beyond my control.
- O Lord, help me to be a good listener and an obedient servant.
- In Jesus I claim the following:
- Good reputation before people
- Favour with clients and customers
- Abundant prosperity
- Divine wisdom
- Increase and expansion in everything I do.
- New Ideas and new blessings.
For your blessings and mercies are new every morning.
- Lord help me to do my best at all time.
- Thank you Lord for answering my prayer the true prophetic words declare over my life. Amen.