You can support the work of Jesus Explosive Ministries International in several ways. Please contact us if you are interested in any of the following.
- Make a cash donation or general support. All support goes towards implementation of the program activities and modest running costs. Cash contributions should be sent to Jesus Explosive Ministries by Western Union.
- Visa or American express donations
- Make a donation towards a specific issue close to your heart
- Provide care and education support to orphans, disadvantaged, street children who luck parental care – contribute towards home care (shelter, food, clothing, sanitary care and bedding), writing material etc.
- Support the grass roots poor women to acquire vocational skills so that they can be self-reliant and improve their livelihoods. (we can send a project proposal)
- Support the fight against HIV/AIDS. Our activities include; community education, home based care and support, counseling, succession planning (writing wills), resentment and foster care for orphans and vulnerable children, income generating activities, ( for widows living with HIV/AIDS).
- Support organizational growth and development; i.e., supporting the JEMI staff and board members
- Assist Jesus Explosive Ministries International t produce communication materials; newsletters, posters, brochures, etc.
- Support girl child education and young women who are capable of continuing with education
- Support the functional adult literacy program (project proposal available)
- Support the rural poor women’s income generating projects (fish farming, goat keeping, dairy cows, tree planting/agro forestry, vegetable/fruit growing and processing, piggery, art and crafts, poultry, etc.
- Provide care and support to needy girls and widows; food, clothing, sanitary care and bedding
- Support evangelism i.e.; crusades, conferences, seminars, workshops, by participating or showing a financial seed monthly
- Support equip youth program; it consists; life kills, leadership, skills, HIV awareness campaign
- Provide information on possible sources of funding
- Organize house party for JEMI
- Make a donation in memory of a loved one such as mother, father, son, daughter, brother, sister, granny, or friend
- Send tangible gifts such as office equipment i.e.; computers and accessories, photocopiers, scanners, vehicles, motor cycles and bicycles.
- Send gifts or equipment and tools for vocational training
- Send books for formal education, vocational studies, youths ad disadvantaged to attain secondary education, diploma or other forms of higher level education
God bless you as you support this noble cause.